Saturday, October 14, 2006

All about me




The last month has really been exciting. For bathing-suit season, I had lost a lot of weight, but now I am putting it on again for winter-time. I am also taking lots more advice from the good Dr Morris, who has all sorts of really interesting things to say about me. I got to spend lots and lots of time with Anna, because she kicked Salim out and gave me half the bed.

My diet has changed a lot, partly because of how much I was barfing. I don't like Cowboy Cookout as much as I used to, so I get to stick my paws in the fridge and eat some nice yummy pink tuna from the dish there. I also was eating some of Anna's special chocolate late at night.

I have discovered a new place to sit and think about things, just out of the sunlight but really close to Salim's trousers. I think I will go sit there and clean myself now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home