Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am on a new diet: lamb and sleep!



I am introducing different proteins into my digestive tract, in order to control the irritation that I have felt for the past few years. This change in diet comes about on the advice of my physician, who recommended a specific sort of lamb-and-green-pea concoction -- sounded delicious! If only it came in a pie, it would be even better! After a couple of years of steady noshing on fish -- mackerel, tilapia, tuna, calamari, and other sea-borne deliciousness -- I discovered that the world's oceans are over-fished. That is, the stock of fish has been depleted by fishing, and some of that fishing was on my account! I read in the New York Times that lamb, even shipped from New Zealand, has a lower cost to the economy and to the environment. I am doing a good job for the world and a good job for my tummy! And the tins are bigger than my old food, so I can SUPER-SIZE my dinner. (Not like this cat, though! He ate two dinners!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home