Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cats during war-time

The ancestral home for all cats may be the fertile area between the Tigris and the Euphrates, known in contemporary geopolitics as Iraq. The feral cat population is on the rise, causing the United States Army to issue bulletins warning against feeding strays. I am glad that I have a warm home with lots of tasty good, especially the yummy breakfast from the purple tin that I have been eating the past few days. Much tastier than the food from the blue or yellow tins!

I was reading about this on the online paper: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/14/weekinreview/14burns.html. Not as much fun to read as the paper I get twice each week when my litter changes, but enlightening nonetheless.

I am glad that I did not have to travel three thousand miles with a half-dozen other mewling cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home