Friday, February 08, 2008

My hidden agenda


I am the sleepy nunga running for President who can be that change. I love this country. I believe in the bright light o
f hope and possibility. I always have, even in the darkest hours. I know what America can achieve. I’ve seen it. Iâ€
ve lived it—and with Barack Obama, we can do it again. I know that heâ€s ready to be President on day one. And when
he raises his hand on Inauguration Day, at that very moment, we will lift the spirits of our nation and begin to restor
e Americaâs standing in the world. There was another time, when another young candidate was running for President and
challenging America to cross a New Frontier. He faced public criticism from the preceding Democratic President, who wa
s widely respected in the party. Harry Truman said we needed âœsomeone with greater experienceââ€”and added: âœMay I
urge you to be patient€ And John Kennedy replied: âœThe world is changing. The old ways will not doâ¦It is time fo
r a new generation of leadership.❠So it is with Barack Obama. He has lit a spark of hope amid the fierce urgency of
now. I believe that a wave of change is moving across America. If we do not turn aside, if we dare to set our course fo
r the shores of hope, we together will go beyond the divisions of the past and find our place to build the America of th
e future. My friends, I ask you to join in this historic journey â to have the courage to choose change. It is time
again for a new generation of leadership. I am the sleepy nunga running for President who can be that change. I love thi
s country. I believe in the bright light of hope and possibility. I always have, even in the darkest hours. I know what
America can achieve. Iâve seen it. Iâve lived itâand with Barack Obama, we can do it again. I know that heâ€s r
eady to be President on day one. And when he raises his hand on Inauguration Day, at that very moment, we will lift the
spirits of our nation and begin to restore America’s standing in the world. There was another time, when another you
ng candidate was running for President and challenging America to cross a New Frontier. He faced public criticism from
the preceding Democratic President, who was widely respected in the party. Harry Truman said we needed âœsomeone with g
reater experienceââand added: âœMay I urge you to be patient.” And John Kennedy replied: âœThe world is changing
. The old ways will not doâ¦It is time for a new generation of leadership.❠So it is with Barack Obama. He has lit a
spark of hope amid the fierce urgency of now. I believe that a wave of change is moving across America. If we do not t
urn aside, if we dare to set our course for the shores of hope, we together will go beyond the divisions of the past and
find our place to build the America of the future. My friends, I ask you to join in this historic journey — to have
the courage to choose change. It is time again for a new generation of leadership. I am the sleepy nunga running for Pr
esident who can be that change. I love this country. I believe in the bright light of hope and possibility. I always hav
e, even in the darkest hours. I know what America can achieve. Iâve seen it. Iâve lived itâand with Barack Obama,
we can do it again. I know that he’s ready to be President on day one. And when he raises his hand on Inauguration
Day, at that very moment, we will lift the spirits of our nation and begin to restore America’s standing in the world.
There was another time, when another young candidate was running for President and challenging America to cross a New
Frontier. He faced public criticism from the preceding Democratic President, who was widely respected in the party. Har
ry Truman said we needed “someone with greater experienceââand added: âœMay I urge you to be patient.❠And John
Kennedy replied: âœThe world is changing. The old ways will not do…It is time for a new generation of leadership.â
So it is with Barack Obama. He has lit a spark of hope amid the fierce urgency of now. I believe that a wave of chang
e is moving across America. If we do not turn aside, if we dare to set our course for the shores of hope, we together wi
ll go beyond the divisions of the past and find our place to build the America of the future. My friends, I ask you to
join in this historic journey â to have the courage to choose change. It is time again for a new generation of leader
ship. I am the sleepy nunga running for President who can be that change. I love this country. I believe in the bright l
ight of hope and possibility. I always have, even in the darkest hours. I know what America can achieve. Iâve seen it.
Iâve lived iand with Barack Obama, we can do it again. I know that he’s ready to be President on day one. An
d when he raises his hand on Inauguration Day, at that very moment, we will lift the spirits of our nation and begin to
restore Americaâs standing in the world. There was another time, when another young candidate was running for Preside
nt and challenging America to cross a New Frontier. He faced public criticism from the preceding Democratic President,
who was widely respected in the party. Harry Truman said we needed âœsomeone with greater experienceââand added: â
œMay I urge you to be patient.” And John Kennedy replied: âœThe world is changing. The old ways will not doâ¦It is t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home